New Garage Door Openers, Repair & Professional Installation.
Serving Greater Los Angeles including Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, San Gabriel Valley, Pomona & Rancho Cucamonga Areas
We install and repair all makes and models of garage door openers. If you are having a problem with your opener call us. We will inspect your opener and let you know exactly what options you have to get your door working properly again. Call us now for same day service. If you need garage door opener repair, we'll fix it. If your opener needs to be replaced we'll install a new one. Our technicians carry a full inventory of openers on every call. Call now.
Quickly Learn Which Garage Door Opener Is Best For You...
There are 3 Main Types of Openers:
Chain Driven Openers- Chain drives are typically the most commonly used and most reliable type of opener. This drive runs the garage door on its track by using a metal chain. Chain drives are typically the least expensive type of opener. They also tend to be the noisiest type of opener, so if your garage is located below or adjacent to the main rooms in your home, you might not want this opener. However, if your garage is detached or the noise does not bother you, this is the best choice for you and your family.
Belt Driven Openers- Belt drives are regarded in the garage door industry as the best type of opener. Not only are belt drives as reliable as chain drives, but they are also virtually silent. This drive runs on a rubber belt and is typically more expensive than chain drive openers. If your garage is attached to your home and has surrounding bedrooms, you'll never be bothered by the noise of your garage door.
Screw Driven Openers- Screw drive openers use a lifting device that runs on a threaded steel rod, rather than a chain or a rubber belt. These openers tend to work best in locations where the weather and temperature is constant throughout the year. In areas with a wide range of temperature throughout the year, a screw drive opener is not recommended. They also are the slowest moving and noisiest of all three openers, but are the least expensive.
8550W DC Battery Backup Belt Drive
Includes 3-button elite remote control and smart control panel
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ® Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Garage Door Opener and home lighting from anywhere (when paired with the Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- Download the MyQ® mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Compatible with HomeLink®
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- Get in your garage even when the power is out with Battery Backup.
- Always know your garage door is closed with Timer-to-Close, which automatically close the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Have your Garage Door Opener's lights turn on when you enter the garage with the Motion Detector feature.
- Prevent the door from closing if anything interrupts the safety beam that crosses the garage door opening..
- Lock down your garage door and electronically monitor against a forced opening with PosiLock®.
- Lifetime motor and belt, five-year parts and one-year Battery Backup warranties.
PDS800® DC Powered Garage Door Operator
Efficient design results in ongoing energy savings.
- Ultra-Smooth and Quiet Operation
Variable speed operation delivers ultra-smooth, quiet performance, increasing long-term reliability.
- Safety First, Safety Always
If the obstacle-sensing beam is crossed when the door is closing, the door reverses to fully open.
- Park or Reverse Door
To permit both ventilation and access, the garage door can be stopped and parked during either upward or downward travel.
- Secure, Responsive Remote Control
Linear remote controls operate over a long range and employ high-security technology.
- Deluxe Wall Station
All controls are large, clearly marked and illuminated (door UP/DOWN control, courtesy light switch, and vacation mode).
- Automatic Courtesy Light
A built-in 100W MAX light illuminates the garage for five minutes every time the operator is used.
- Easy Door Release
When you need to open or close the garage door manually, simply release the operator's quick-disconnect trolley.
- Warranty Precision offers a lifetime warranty on the motor and the belt and the labor. If your motor has a problem, we're not going to just fix it. We're going to take it down and give you a brand new one. If you can find a motor with a better warranty- buy it!
Today's garages go far beyond a place to merely park your car. So no matter if you want the extra storage space up above, have an oversized garage door, or even a cathedral ceiling, the LiftMaster® model 8500 Residential Jackshaft Opener is the perfectly engineered solution to fit your specific garage door opener requirements. It mounts easily on the wall beside the garage door. The optional EverCharge® Standby Power System - that continues to operate your opener even when the power goes out - makes it even more convenient.
- Wall mount design frees up ceiling space in your garage, reduces noise and vibration.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® allows for smartphone control with the myQ® app.
- Battery Backup allows you to open/close your door even when the power is out.
- Includes myQ Remote LED Light featuring 1,500 lumens.
- Automatic Garage Door Lock deadbolts your door after closing.
- Enables secure in-garage delivery for Amazon Prime packages.
- Powerful 24V DC motor provides ultra-quiet operation, along with variable speed smooth start and smooth stop
- Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height, and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Smart Control Panel® or the powerhead
- Enclosed gear case provides continuous lubrication and protection for longer life and smoother operation
- A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- New optional Alternate Power Source (580LM) is a safe, permanent option to power the 3800 when an outlet is not within 6 feet; UL approved
- Meets all UL325 requirements
- The Protector System® safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Opener light turns on automatically when The Protector System's infrared beam is broken
- Security+® rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
- Manual release handle in case of power failure
Proper Garage Door Installation
In addition to getting the right Garage Door Opener, you want to make sure your new garage door opener is installed correctly. This video shows you what to expect from Precision Garage Door of The Greater LA Area; as well as some of the shortcuts you want to look out for when hiring a garage door company
Do not hesitate to call us today at any of our locations to learn more about our openers. We will be happy to answer any further questions.